How to reach the Foro Italico
This year we’ll offer thousands ways, even funny, to reach the Foro Italico and the Internazionali BNL d’Italia without your car.
On the train
Those arriving in Rome with the Frecce can use the Termini-Foro Italico shuttle service and return by showing the train ticket and the one for the Foro Italico.
- From Termini Station: take the metro A (direction Battistini) to the Ottaviano stop, exit Via Barletta. From here take bus no. 32 (direction Saxa Rubra Station) to the De Bosis / Stadio Tennis stop.
- From Tiburtina Station: take the metro B (direction Laurentina) to Termini. From Termini take the metro A (direction Battistini), get off at the Ottaviano stop, exit Via Barletta. From here take bus no. 32 (direction Saxa Rubra Station) to the De Bosis / Stadio Tennis stop.
From Rome-Fiumicino Airport: take the train to Termini or Tiburtina.
- From Termini Station: prendete la metro A (direzione Battistini) fino alla fermata Ottaviano, uscita Via Barletta. Da qui prendete l’autobus n° 32 (direzione Stazione Saxa Rubra) fino alla fermata De Bosis/Stadio Tennis.
- From Rome-Ciampino Airport: prendete la metro B (direzione Laurentina) fino a Termini. Da Termini prendete la metro A (direzione Battistini), scendete alla fermata Ottaviano, uscita Via Barletta. Da qui prendete l’autobus n° 32 (direzione Stazione Saxa Rubra) fino alla fermata De Bosis/Stadio Tennis.
From Rome-Ciampino Airport: take the buses (Terravision) to Termini at the exit of the arrivals terminal. Once in Termini take the metro A (direction Battistini) to the Ottaviano stop, exit Via Barletta. From here take bus no. 32 (direction Saxa Rubra Station) to the De Bosis / Stadio Tennis stop.
Atac encrease the public transport service between 14-20th May.
The interested lines are the 2, (last stop Flaminio and Mancini) and the 32 (last stop Risorgimento/Maresciallo Diaz).
Public transports will be available every 20 minutes from 10 a.m. to midnight.
If you want to reach the Foro with taxi, you can use the mytaxy app, which gives you a 50% reduction if you reach or leave the Foro Italico by paying through app (service conditions).
There will be 2 rest areas with a grab and leave point for passengers:
- Temporary taxi station granted to IBI from the City of Rome, Lungotevere Maresciallo Diaz (Largo Lauro de Bosis obelisk zone)
- Already existing taxi station, Piazza Gentile da Fabriano (in front of Ponte della Musica). This rest area will be the one available on Sunday 13th and Sunday 20th May 2018.
Also this year you can go to the Internazionali in car2go, find 10 reserved and free places in the parking area in via Morra di Lavriano (entrance to the Olympic side avenue tournament), in concession to the IBI from 07 to 20 May 2018. Remember that Sunday 13 and on Sunday 20 May the car park moves to Ponte della Musica, on the Lungotevere Flaminio side.
Not yet a member of car2go?
Use the promo code J18_FKP_ROM / IBI18, you will have a free subscription to the service (instead of € 9.00) and a bonus of € 10.00 free guide!
At the tennis even with the scooter, as in real Roman holidays!
There are 15 places (equivalent to 5 parking spaces) in the parking area in via Morra di Lavriano that will be used as an exchange parking lot where you can rent or park your scooter after use (from May 7th to May 20th 2018). On Sunday May 13th and 20th the parking and exchange parking will move beyond the Ponte della Musica on the Lungotevere Flaminio side.
All IBI viewers who register for the service using the IBI18 promotional code will be able to use a discount on rental rates until the end of 2018:
- € 0.21 cents per minute instead of € 0.29 cents
- € 8.90 per hour instead of € 14.90
- € 34.90 per day instead of € 59 (plus a bonus valid for 30 minutes of free driving)
To the IBI also pedaling! For those wishing to reach the area of the Foro Italico using the bicycle, there are two racks where to park safely, one at the parking area in Via Morra di Lavriano (opposite the Olympics entrance) and another located in the area adjacent to the entrance of Via Canevaro.
Also for bike sharing discounts dedicated to IBI thanks to o-bike that will provide users with a special 14-day VIP Card with a 50% discount. The subscription can be purchased directly through the o-bike app from 7 to 20 May.