IBI18 / Our pre-sale starts
The ticket pre-sale for the 75th edition of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia starts on Monday July 3rd.
For those who do not want to miss the show, in consideration of the enormous success of the past few years which registered a full house every day, we warmly suggest to book and purchase both daily and weekly tickets as soon as possible.
We also remind you that our prices have not been changed from the 2017 edition*.
Similarly to the last few years, the Italian Federation has decided to kick off with this pre-sale to allow the many tennis fans to book in advance their favourite tennis show, and enable them to follow the world’s best players in Rome. It will be possible to choose the best seats and also buy a great gift to one’s best friends with the same passion for our sport.
The Italian Tennis Federations has also decided to reserve 3 weeks (3-23 July) for those tennis clubs wanting to buy tickets for the Centre Court day session, before opening the ticket sale to the general public.
Like the 2017 edition, the Tournament will be a “combined event”, staging both a men’s and women’s matches during 9 days, besides the pre-qualifying draw.
This means that you will be able to watch both the world’s best men’s and women’s matches on the same day, plus both doubles, as during a Grand Slam tournament,
Our best players, Fabio Fognini, Paolo Lorenzi, Andreas Seppi, Roberta Vinci and Sara Errani will obviously be present, together with our best next-generation players. We start on Monday May 7th 2018, with finals on the following Sunday, May 20 2018. It will be the case of a great world event again, one we like to call the season’s “Fifth Grand Slam”, given its prestige and success.
Sales procedure for the 2018 Edition of the Internazionali BNL:
– Weekly tickets, Centre Court and Next Gen Arena: 3 July 2017
– Daily tickets (day session) Centre Court – Only for tennis clubs: 3-23 July 2017
– Daily tickets (evening session) Centre Court: 3 July 2017
– Daily tickets (day session) Centre Court: 24 July 2017
– Next Gen Arena: 3 July 2017
2017 weekly ticket holders can confirm their option for 2018 as follows:
– from 3 July to 11 October 2017, the same seat purchased in 2017 can be confirmed;
– from 12 to 18 October 2017, any change of seat among the unconfirmed ones will be possible, provided the old one has not been confirmed.
– from 19 October 2017 all unconfirmed seats will be available on sale.
Tickets will also be available for purchase from our website:
For further information, please call the toll-free number of the Foro Italico Booking Centre (800.622662)m or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daily and weekly tickets are also available at the Foro Italico Ticket Office.
*Until the 31th December 2017