This content was published 4 years ago. It may refer to a past edition of the Internazionali d’Italia.
The reimbursement of the ticket price (excluding the pre-sale fee) purchased to attend the game sessions of the “Internazionali BNL d’Italia” scheduled for Wednesday, May 15, 2019 (and not used to attend the subsequent game sessions Thursday, May 16, 2019) can be requested as follows:
Tickets purchased at the ticket office:
A refund may be requested in person, from 3 to 14 June 2019, at the “Central Ticket Office” located in Rome, Viale delle Olimpiadi n. 61, 00135 bringing with you the ticket (original and fully intact) and a valid identity document. The “Central Ticket Office” will remain open to the public from Monday to Friday, from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
If you are unable to go to the “Central Box Office” you can request a refund by sending, by June 16, 2019, a registered letter with return receipt to the “Central BNL Italy Ticket Office” in Rome, Viale delle Olimpiadi n. 61, 00135 providing the following data and documents:
– application form fo reimbursement, filled in completely. Click here to download it;
– original tickets (intact);
– copy of a valid identity document.
Tickets purchased through the ticketing.internazionaliditalia.org website with “Print at home” mode or with “Pick up at the event site” mode.
- access the website ticketing.internazionaliditalia.org from 3 to 16 June 2019;
- access your reserved area by clicking on the “Login” button and using the credentials used when purchasing your ticket to attend the “Internazionali BNL d ‘Italia”;
- Once you have accessed the reserved area, click on the “Profile” button;
- in the new open page all the orders made by the user will be visible;
- click on the “View” button, in correspondence with the order for which you wish to request a refund;
- on the order page, click on the “Request a refund” button (the “Request a refund” button will only be present if the order contains tickets a refund can be requested for)
- at the end of this procedure, a form will be displayed in which it is necessary to enter all the data required (the refund will be made by bank transfer);
- attach the .pdf file of the tickets for which a refund is requested, as received at your e-mail address at the time of purchase, or follow the instructions for the shipment of the original ticket;
- consent for the processing of personal data (as indicated in the relative privacy statement) and click on the “Send request” button;
- at the end of the procedure a confirmation page will be displayed confirming that the refund request has been sent.
Without prejudice to the above, only tickets issued with the following rates may be reimbursed:
– Intero FIT
– Intero FIT Prev
– Intero FIT B
– Intero FIT B Prev
– Intero FIT C
– Intero FIT C Prev
– Intero FIT D
– Intero FIT D Prev
– Intero FIT J
– Intero FIT K
– Intero FIT K Prev
– Ridotto FIT
– Ridotto FIT B
– Ridotto 1
– Ridotto 2
– Ridotto 2 Prev
– Ridotto Upgrade
– Ridotto Div. Abili
– Ridotto Accompagnatore
– Ridotto Scuole S
– Ridotto Scuole SC